Low Clearance-Rolling Shutter
Alutech United has developed a new version of the hurricane roll shutter, called Magnum. This shutter system can be used both, as a mini-overhead door for security applications, as well as hurricane shutters. In either case, this will give you small housing sizes.
Our unique “End Retention System” eliminates the need for storm bars. Years of engineering and testing went into our most advanced roll shutter.
The patented technology, provides a smooth, quiet operation, very small housing sizes combined with all the protection you need.
The Magnum meets and exceeds the toughest standards: TDI, IBC/FBC, and Dade County.
Some Of The Unique Features Of The Magnum Shutter Are:
- End Retention System – eliminates storm bars
- Efficient roll diameter – minimizes housing size
- Patented roll shutter system
- 57mm extruded aluminum slat
- Stainless steel end retention bolts
- New slat appearance
- Building Code Approved – complies with FBC / IRC / Dade / TDI
- Approved for block and concrete construction
- Approved for wooden structures
- Perforation and hole punch option
- Slim line and commercial lock options